Everything from one source—our all-round service to help you save time
All-round service: So that you can concentrate on your core business, we take over testing, cleaning, repair and inspection for you. With this service you not only save valuable time, you can also continue your work with a good conscience, knowing that your rail tank car are on the move by rail in an impeccable condition that is safe for everyone.
The rail tank cars are maintained and repaired in our Werfring logistics centre in Mannswörth. As soon as the rail tank car has gone through all stations, it is usually back on the rails within 7 days.
- Non-destructive testing
- Tank and leakage test
- Acceptance of the testing by external organisation
- Interior cleaning of clear & dark mineral oils according to VPI purity degree
- Cleaning of pressurised rail tank car with a gas flare system
- Exterior cleaning incl. replacement of written and adhesive texts
- Cleaning of dry-powder wagons
- Rail track work such as welding work, valve preparation and repair
- Replacement of dome cover, manhole seal
- Replacement or preparation of the lateral and base valves
- Chassis and undercarriage
- Pursuant to VPI guidelines
- Inspection, testing and mileage check
- Brake inspection and testing
We are particularly proud of our mobile service. An experienced team of experts is available to our customers around the clock. Our service vehicles are also on duty at the weekend and equipped with state-of-the-art emergency technology. As a service company with international operations, we can guarantee support anywhere in Europe and a reliable supply of spare parts.